28th August 2012, 09:20 AM
Eswara85

Any job vacancies available for me after completing MSc Microbiology

HI,
I am Bothieswari from coimbatore, i am completed M.Sc microbiology at 2006-07.Any job vacancies avail me in coimbatore.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  2. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  3. How to approach for a job after completing MSc Microbiology?
  4. What are the job offered to be after completing MSc in microbiology?
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  6. How should I get a secure job and perfect package salary after completing MSc Clinical Microbiology?
  7. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completing M.Sc microbiology with B.Ed?
  8. How to get a job in company after completing MSc Microbiology?
  9. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  10. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity? -- [New]
  11. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  12. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  13. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  15. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  16. How to do Msc in microbiology after doing TYBSc in microbiology
  17. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  18. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
10th January 2013, 12:15 PM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Default Re: Any job vacancies available for me after completing MSc Microbiology

Hi,
After you complete your M.sc Microbiology, you can apply in Central Govt jobs and research institute like DRDO, ISRO, ASRB, CSIR etc as a Scientist , Research Assistant , Technical Assistant etc. You can also apply in Institutes of Liver and Biliary Sciences,New Delhi where they advertise the jobs vacancy for Microbiologist. You can apply through SSC and UPSC and also in govt hospitals.

All the best
18th January 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any job vacancies available for me after completing MSc Microbiology

Hai, I am raji from salem. I am completed post graduate micro biology at 2009. any vaccencies available in coimbatore? please tell me?
3rd February 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs available for m.sc biochemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?