28th August 2012, 04:23 PM
jaidia

Sample papers for the post of Assistant Security Officer in Intelligence Bureau

I WANT to collect of sample questions for the post of Assistant Security Officer in Intelligence Bureau.

Related Questions:
14th May 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample papers for the post of Assistant Security Officer in Intelligence Bureau

can you tell /send me the previous question for assisstant security
14th May 2013, 08:49 PM
sutzalian hauzel

Default Re: Sample papers for the post of Assistant Security Officer in Intelligence Bureau

sample Question paper for the post of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bereau
22nd May 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir Can you please kindly send the Samlpe Question for Security Assistance in IB and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer in my Email [email protected]
22nd May 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

sample Question paper for the post of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bereau
29th January 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,am a keralite.i kindly request you to send the model or previous questions to my [email protected]
30th January 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my intrested aim is intillegence bureae so gave me the solved papers of intillegence officer and send me the the entrance exam dates also ...i am intrested
8th February 2014, 12:39 PM
sundas sumiran

I needed sample paper of ib security assistance.
plz send it to [email protected]
11th February 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau and kindly send me the Question paper of previous years or Exam.
email add: [email protected]
14th March 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant(exe) in Intelligence Bureau and I need solved question paper of past 5 years(2009-13).
plz kindly send it to my email id : [email protected].
4th August 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of security guard in pgimer and I need solved question paper of past 5 years
please kindly sent it to my email id : [email protected]
21st September 2014, 11:36 PM
trilok1

Please snd me a site from where I download the sample paper for intelligence bureau exam 2014 intelligence bureau
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?