28th August 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities in Biotechnology and Microbiology field?

I'm doing Msc. in applied biotechnology and microbiology from banasthali university raj..what are job opportunities in this field and plz give details of some institutes or companies providing summer trainings in this field?

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in Biotechnology or MSc in Microbiology? Which field has more job opportunities?
  2. How to get good opportunities in the field of Biotechnology?
  3. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. What is the future scope in Nanotechnology? Which are the best institutes and how much is the salary offered?
  5. Which field is better between medical biotechnology and microbiology?
  6. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which subject should I take for Masters Degree being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Zoology?
  8. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities? -- [New]
  9. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  10. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better?
  11. Which field of Biotechnology should I choose to get better job opportunity?
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  13. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  14. What should I choose between Biotechnology, Microbiology and Bioinformatics for Ph.D programme? Which one has better scope?
  15. Opportunities in Biotechnology industry after PDGM in Biotechnology management?
  16. What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?
  17. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
14th January 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities in Biotechnology and Microbiology field?

Hello Sir,

I have completed my BSc zoology n looking further to do microbiology or biotechnology.Could u suggest me which is the best college for pursuing this degree in Gujarat n Hyderabad?
15th January 2013, 11:24 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

opportunities in Biotechnology and Microbiology field

Biotechnology is an interdisciplinary science, which encompasses the study of biology, physics, chemistry, mathematics and engineering. It is a fast growing field that finds application in every aspect of industrial and daily life from chemical, pharmaceutical and textile industries to genetics and agriculture. Its related fields are Biochemistry, Microbiology and Genetic Engineering.
25th July 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

whether microbiology can have diploma courses of 3-5 months plz tell me ?
15th February 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my bsc in cbz ... plz could you suggest me what to do after Bsc.. n which all are the entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?