29th August 2012, 11:52 AM
Sugandha dhoun

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?

Hi sir , i am pg in chemistry . I hav applied for the ongc test for graduate trainee. I need the syllabus and previous year question papers. Plz help as soon as u can

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?
  3. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  4. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  5. Syllabus and previous year question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee?
  6. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Chemical engineering?
  7. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?
  8. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemical Engineering?
  9. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee? Previous years question papers?
  10. Syllabus and previous year papers of Graduate Trainee exam of ONGC for Petroleum engineering?
  11. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Syllabus and previous years question papers in programming? I am applying for ONGC graduate trainee examination
  13. Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?
  14. ONGC graduate trainee previous years question papers?
  15. Syllabus and previous years papers for ONGC Trainee exam?
  16. Previous years question papers with answers of ONGC Graduate trainee finance exam?
  17. Syllabus and previous year question papers of ONGC-GT(HR) recruitment exam? -- [New]
  18. ONGC graduate trainee previous years question papers?
3rd October 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?

hello sir ,i need some guidelines for d prepration f ongc paper ,i had done my graduation with E & T(b.tech).plz send me previous years question paper at my email id: [email protected].
15th October 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?

hello sir ,i need some guidelines for the preparation of ONGC paper ,i had done my graduation with mechanical engineering (BE).please send me previous years question paper at my email id: [email protected]
20th October 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,,i need some guidelines for the preparation of ONGC paper ,i had done my graduation with chemical engineering (B.Tech).please send me previous years question paper at my email id: [email protected]
11th January 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i am E&TC(BE),sir please send me syllbus and previous year question paper for preperation of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam
11th February 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m krunal. i want previous yr ongc exams paper. i m thankful to you if you send it to my mail id-
[email protected]
11th February 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m krunal. i want previous yr ongc exams paper. i m thankful to you if you send it to my mail id-
[email protected]
22nd September 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Geology Paper 2012
4th October 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Graduate trainee exam computer science.
Do you consider MSc. Computer Science
26th March 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i need to get model question paper for chemistry pls send to my e mail id [email protected]
30th March 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i need question paper for electronics and communication pls send to my email id [email protected]
1st April 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Well ,sir ,I need you to inbox me the syllabus and reference books for GT exam of ONGC
I have done my b.tech degree in instrumentation.
Email. [email protected]
8th April 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need previous year question paper for Finance and accounts officer pls send to my email id [email protected]
11th April 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need previous year question paper for electrical officer pls send to my email id [email protected]
10th June 2014, 12:13 AM
sangee201190

hello,
please please i want to know the syllabus of ONGC entrance for Human Resource ???
29th August 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

hello sir please send me ongc,sail and all other psu companies privies question paper,syllabus and reqruitment processmy mail id is [email protected]
28th April 2015, 01:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of ONGC question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC 1.pdf(98.2 KB, 89 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC 2.pdf(65.1 KB, 64 views)
File Type: doc ONGC2959.doc(25.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: doc ONGC2965.doc(2.5 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf ONGC-test paper.pdf(121.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for ONGC.txt(1.5 KB, 65 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?