29th August 2012, 12:19 PM
vinodmeenarly

How to do diploma in electrical/electronics from Pune(Distance Education)?

i an working in railway (S&T ) department. my qualification is XII (Math science).
now i want to do diploma in electrical/electronics from pune (distance education). i want to ask you the details programme and a list of recognized institutes in pune. please provide me.

thanking you.

vinod meena.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  4. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  5. How to do distance education after completing diploma?
  6. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course? -- [New]
  7. When can I join diploma for mechanical?
  8. Can I do Diploma in Education even if I have not completed 12th?
  9. How can I get information regarding diploma in education?
  10. Further education in Japan after Diploma in E&C? Which exam to give and how to get scholarship?
  11. Eligibility for Teachers training programmes like CT or Diploma in Education?
  12. Can I do Diploma course through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc with Science stream?
  13. Best further education after Diploma in ECE in AP?
  14. How to join B.Tech through distance education after completing diploma?
  15. Can I continue my education abroad while doing my diploma course?
  16. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  17. Detailed information about Diploma in Education course for a postgraduate?
  18. Admission in Diploma in Special Education through Correspondence for 2 years experienced Teacher?
27th April 2015, 10:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma in electrical/electronics from Pune(Distance Education)?

As you have completed your higher secondary education so my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the DET entrance test. After filling application form of the DET you simply should try to score good rank in the test. All students who go for diploma after completing their high secondary education will get entry directly in the second year. So according to your current status your duration for the diploma course will be only of two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?