29th August 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How to do my 6 month industrial training in Infosys Chandigarh? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

i am btech 3rd year student and my branch is IT and i want to do my six months industrial training in infosys chandigarh so what i do

Related Questions:
2nd September 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do my 6 month industrial training in Infosys Chandigarh? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

i am durgesh kumar singh i want to to do 6 month training industrial training in software company in chandigarh
9th October 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do my 6 month industrial training in Infosys Chandigarh? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

i am b.tech 3rd year student in cse branch and i want to join infosys for 6months training in chd and which courses are available and what is the eligibility???
19th November 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

hi I am shallini student of mca 4th sem I want to join 6 months training in Infosys can u tell me the procedure of this.
20th July 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to do 6 month training in infosis ,,tell me the procedure to apply
15th January 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech student . My branch is IT . I want to do my six month training in infosys Chandigarh. I am a student of PTU .Please tell me the way to register for six month training
24th October 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

pl.help for me to register 06 month trg in infosys chd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?