30th August 2012, 12:29 AM
sojhihimangi

What is the syllabus for Junior Executive Airport operations? Sample question papers?

syllabus for junior executive airport operations is so vague, every engineering branch has a different syllabus so wat to study?.....kindly send me a sample paper specially for the technical section ay my email id: [email protected]. plz send it before the exam i.e before 2 sept, 2012.....

Related Questions:
  1. Sample qeustion papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?
  2. Syllabus and sample question papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?
  3. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)
  4. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)? Job profile for Junior Executive?
  5. AAI Junior executive airport operations question papers? Books which I should refer?
  6. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam? -- [New]
  7. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  8. What type of questions are asked in Technical section of Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam?
  9. What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations) syllabus?
  10. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  11. Sample Question Papers for the position of Junior Executive of AAI?
  12. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
  13. Junior executive sample question papers?
  14. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  15. What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive? What is the pattern and from where to get the model question papers for IT and Operations? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  17. What is the detailed syllabus of AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)
  18. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
16th October 2012, 11:25 PM
ppmukherjee

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Junior Executive Airport operations? Sample question papers?

syllabus for junior executive exam of airport authority of india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?