30th August 2012, 09:58 AM
s-kavu

Is Vinayaka Mission University approved by distance education programme

Respected Sir i want to know about Vinayka Mission university is approved for distance education programes please reply. i m pursuing graduation from Vinayka mission university. it is valid for goverment jobs

1st September 2012, 06:26 AM

Default Re: Is Vinayaka Mission University approved by distance education programme

Originally Posted by s-kavu View Post
Respected Sir i want to know about Vinayka Mission university is approved for distance education programes please reply. i m pursuing graduation from Vinayka mission university. it is valid for goverment jobs
Vinayaka Missions University is recognized by University Grant Commission, and all the major professional councils of India. The university, apart from having approved by all the professional councils mentioned below, is also approved by Distance Education Council of India to offer various programs through correspondence mode. So, after completion of your bachelors degree program from Vinayaka Missions University, you will definitely be considered eligible to write any competitive examination conducted by State or Central Government for jobs.
  • Medical Council of India
  • Dental Council of India
  • Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi
  • Indian Nursing Council
  • Pharmacy Council of India
  • All India Council for Technical Education
  • National Council of Teacher Education

For further information, refer to the official website of Vinayaka Missions University.
5th September 2012, 08:07 PM

Default Re: Is Vinayaka Mission University approved by distance education programme

Respected sir i am pursuing my M.A in english form vinayak mission university through distance education how can i know my registration no is 201013100605 is true or fake please tell i want to chek it.......
1st October 2012, 04:22 PM

kindly tel me when we call 4 2 join in your college as i have got already appointment letter as a lecturer on august 2011. kindly inform me in my e-mail i.e. [email protected]. Pls its urgent.
19th October 2012, 11:27 PM

i completed my m.sc. chemistry through distance learning programme from vinyaka mission is it recognise throghout. Am i eligble to take ugc net for lecturship
23rd October 2012, 09:18 PM

sir, at present i am in service of the state government of tamilnadu at health and family welfare department. and i pursued a bachelors degree in science in the branch of chemistry on 2012.
is this degree accepted for the purpose of promotions in the government department?
20th November 2012, 03:19 PM

i completed my PGDCA through distance education 2012 .sir plz tell me this university is ugc, dec aproved
27th November 2012, 11:09 AM

Respected sir I want to take admission in M.A in history form vinayak mission university through distance education how can i know
University distance education courses so please give me the courses list of the distance course and give me the admission procedure of vinayak mission university Distance Education course? Is vinayak mission university distance education university is recognized by UGC

MUKESH KUMAR 2
4th December 2012, 07:11 AM

Respected Sir
i want to know about Vinayka
Mission university is approved for distance education programes please reply. i m
pursuing graduation in english honour course from Vinayka mission
university. it is valid for goverment jobs
please reply .
15th December 2012, 09:57 AM

is MA course is recognised by UGC under vinayaka mission university?
6th January 2013, 06:23 AM

I have done my b.sc, b.ed from himachal pradesh university?if i pursue m.sc mathematics from vinayka missions university then would it be valid?
10th January 2013, 10:42 AM

is it dec approved please reply
13th January 2013, 03:12 PM

sir i have passed M.SC first year exam throgh distance mode vide certificate no.000441867 reg. no 203071110915 is it valid or fake pls reply
25th January 2013, 08:36 PM

is bachelor degree by distance is valid for civil services examinations.
26th January 2013, 03:12 PM
dernbach

HELLO,

YEAH,Vinayaka Mission University approved by distance education programme.

I hope this will help
26th January 2013, 07:10 PM

Sir I have passed M.phil., English degree through distance mode in Vinayaka missions university in Salem in 2009. I am working as a BT assistant in a school.
Recently TN Govt. has announced incentive increment for M.Phil degree holders. Am I eligible for getting the incentive increment. Please reply my questions as early as possible.
30th January 2013, 10:14 PM

IF ANY DISTANCE COURSE LIKE B.TECH IN YOUR UNIVERSITY
31st January 2013, 02:21 PM
vikasjha39

HI!
Vinayka Mission university is approve by following:-
> University grant Commission
> Distance Education Education Council
> Dental Council of India
> Medical Council of India
> National Council of Teaching Education.

After passing from this university you can apply for any job in govt or privet sector.

ALL THE BEST!
12th February 2013, 08:28 PM

I have done m.sc chemistry from vinayka mission but someone tokd me it is not approved by govt and i vl have problem in getting job .please tell me is this right ir wrong
12th February 2013, 10:23 PM
media1

HAI,

YES,Ofcourse Vinayaka Mission University is approved by distance education programme,
and all the major professional councils of India.

Best of luck,
Thank you-------------------
25th February 2013, 05:04 PM

sir, i have completed my msc maths in 2006 through vinayka mission. i want to know my degree is valid or not?
6th March 2013, 09:14 AM

sam,
sir, is vinayaga mission university approved by distance education programme to conduct msc bio chemistry
9th March 2013, 07:43 PM

why have u open this site ??????????? do u ever give a reply for any queries?????? if not then y dont u close this blog
21st March 2013, 05:51 PM

did vinayamission distance education is tomorrow 22.3.13 will be working day or not
9th April 2013, 04:07 PM

sir i have graduate from ur university at distance mode so i have been a problem the date of birth is incorrect according to my 10th marks card so plz what can i do.
9th April 2013, 10:32 PM

Vinayaka Mission University situated at Salem, Tamilnadu is approved by Distance Education Council(DEC).

This University is also recognised and approved by University Grant Commission(UGC).

For more information you may log on to http://www.vinayakamission.com
10th April 2013, 09:30 AM
sanj69

Yes, Vinayaka Mission University, Salem in the State of Tamilnadu is approved by Distance Education Council(DEC), this University is also approved by University Grant Commission(UGC).

For more information you may log on to http://www.vinayakamission.com
5th May 2013, 11:45 AM

i am mphil maths 2007 to 2008 batch .
if tamilnadu gov acepted for mphil insentive in salem vmu
6th May 2013, 01:57 AM
martha.anjaneyulu

HI!
Vinayka Mission university is approved:-

> Distance Education Council(D.E.C)

> University Grant Commission(U.G.C)

After passing graduation with this university you can apply in any govt. and privet job.

ALL THE BEST!
6th May 2013, 08:07 PM

i am doing m.sc bio chemistry in vinayaka mission university in distance mode...is m.sc bio chemistry is recognised by dec and ugc.?.......
15th May 2013, 07:44 PM

i have passed msc math in year 2010 by distance education,,,, is it valid ????????/
10th July 2013, 11:51 AM

I have passed B.A from vinayaka mission university. I m confused , I want to know that this university is recognized by UGC or not?
plz..... reply soon bcs I want take a gov. job.
26th July 2013, 01:55 AM

sir, i have passed m.sc in math ist year exam through distance mode vide certificate no - 000481584 and reg. no - 203073110719. is it valid or fake plz reply at my eamail - [email protected]
15th August 2013, 03:24 PM

i completed my m.sc. chemistry through distance learning programme from vinyaka mission is it recognise throghout. Am i eligble to take ugc net for lecturship
15th August 2013, 03:27 PM

I have done m.sc chemistry from vinayka mission but someone told me it is not approved by govt and i vl have problem in getting job .please tell me is this right ir wrong
15th August 2013, 09:30 PM
arpina

HELLO,

Yes Vinayaka Mission University approved by distance education programme.

Good luck......
30th August 2013, 04:50 PM

I completed BCA from Vinayaka Mission in 2005. I am planning to apply for a job in Dubai now. Is this degree valid for working in abroad as they have to be attested by Embassy. Please suggest.
5th October 2013, 09:49 PM

i have applied for mbbs from vinayaka missions medical institution through distance education,can i do my 1 year mbbs through this???
10th October 2013, 06:23 PM

I want to know this university accept by the Railway department
16th October 2013, 12:59 AM

Is the M.Phil (Zoology) programme offered by Vinayaka Missions University through distance learning approved by UGC and DEC?
28th October 2013, 12:09 PM

I'm planning to do MBA in Vinayaga Mission University. Is it good University or not ???
28th October 2013, 12:11 PM

Actually I'm planning to do MBA through Distance Education

Is the certificated is valid for applying Govt Jobs ???
25th November 2013, 12:11 PM
Sudhansu Mahato

Is anandam vidyapith at durgapur in west bengal an approved study center for ma in english in distance mode ?
26th November 2013, 11:09 AM

how to apply my od form of my M.sc analytical chemistry
9th December 2013, 11:26 PM

that can i do distance degree from vinayaka missions university and after the completion of my graduation in distance degree that i was eligible for to write Civils exams,Groups exams,banking eams and central government jobs after completing my graduation in distance from this university...this is not a fake university know...
10th January 2014, 01:56 AM

How can i get Admission For M.Sc Chemistry any admission centers available in Chennai for Distance Education
14th February 2014, 05:46 PM

Respected sir i am pursuing my M.Sc of Geography form vinayak mission university through distance education how can i know my registration no is 202131100147 is true or fake please tell i want to chek it.......
14th February 2014, 08:28 PM

How can i get an admission for M A Malayalam and admission centers available in Kerala for Distance Education
14th February 2014, 11:05 PM

How can i get an admission for M A Malayalam and admission centers available in Kerala for Distance Education
14th February 2014, 11:06 PM