30th August 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it a better choice for me to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

i have completed my b.sc biotechnology this year can i look forwerd for mbbs.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  2. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  4. Should I go for MBBS through management seat or Biotechnology?
  5. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  6. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  7. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  8. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  9. How may I join MBBS degree program after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  10. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing? -- [New]
  11. Is this possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year of MBBS in abroad after the completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  12. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  14. Can I do MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  15. Can I pursue for MBBS after BSc Biotechnology?
  16. Is it possible to do MBBS course after completion of BSc Nursing?
  17. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
30th August 2012, 05:40 PM
Venkatesh..B

Default Re: Is it a better choice for me to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

its better to change ur decision...do Msc or som other related courses to biotech...
4th September 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a better choice for me to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

can i join mbbs after completing M. Pharmacy??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?