30th August 2012, 08:56 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination for Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service presents the Land Laws and General Laws Papers which deals with the laws of the state. The laws that have been formulated under the supervision of the state government of West Bengal are laid out in the core syllabus, mainly Acquisition acts. Reformation of land laws, transfer of laws and revision of acts are all elaborately instructed through the course. All the land laws under the WB Act are covered in the syllabus. Then the general laws are covered that include criminal laws and acts, pertaining to children and women. Code of Criminal Procedures is summarised in this course outline apart from Indian Penal Code. It also asks questions on deceitful acts, harmful actions, forgery and illegal profit. The chapters distinguish between primary and secondary evidence along with their theoretical explanation and other social crimes like dowry deaths.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample paper 1.pdf(357.4 KB, 879 views)
File Type: pdf Sample paper 2.pdf(1.05 MB, 573 views)
File Type: pdf Sample paper 3.pdf(133.0 KB, 436 views)
File Type: pdf Sample paper 4.pdf(158.4 KB, 432 views)

Related Questions:
  1. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Offices of The Indian administrative Service-Law Paper-I (Land Laws of West Bengal and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The Indian Administrative Service-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service-Law Paper-I (Criminal Law and the Law of Evidence) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  6. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Previous year question papers for Accounts Assistant recruitment exam of Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal?
  9. Last 10 years question papers of West Bengal Forest Service written exam. -- [New]
  10. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers?
  11. WB Public Service Commission mains law previous year question papers?
  12. Previous year question papers of West Bengal School Service Commission(Librarian) exam
  13. Previous years question papers of West Bengal Forest Service commission
  14. Previous years model question papers of school service commission, West Bengal?
  15. Previous year question papers for West Bengal School Service Commission Librarian exam
  16. West Bengal school service commission previous years chemistry(Hons/PG) question papers
  17. Previous years Political Science question papers of West Bengal School Service Commission
  18. How may I get previous year Bengali paper for school service commission West Bengal?
19th April 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

where can i purchase books related to limited departmental examination conducted by psc, W.B
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?