31st August 2012, 09:21 AM
sugarynancy

What is the procedure to change the college after 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE from KUK

hey sir
i am persuing b.tech with ECE from kuk.i want to know the procedure to change college after 2nd year affiliated with same university.please help me.its very neccesary for me to change college.please.

Related Questions:
14th June 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the college after 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE from KUK

Please tell me the procedure for changing the college. the college in which i studied 1st and 2nd sem is not at all good.. no campus at all. so please tell me the procedure to change college and save my future.
1st December 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the college after 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE from KUK

can i change my college in 4th sem under calicut university?
6th February 2016, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to trasfer from mypresent college in hyderabad to an private college in AP at end of 2nd year with ECE group?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?