31st August 2012, 05:08 PM
dayarajchavan

Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?

Dear sir,
My name is dayanand,and i have done diploma in food technology.Due to my family financial problem i could not do degree . I have 10 yrs experience in food industry. Can u suggest me if i can do correspondence course of Bsc food technology /any other correspondence degree course in food technology . Please provide details of the same with procedure for the same.

dayanand

29th May 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12TH WITH PCM AND SECURED 83% NOW I WANT TO DO BTECH IN FOOD TECHNOLOGY FROM A GOOD COLLEGE BUT I DID NOT GOT A GOOD SCORE IN THE ENTRANCE EXAMS.WHAT SHOULD I DO KNOW?
18th July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, my name is bindhu.i am studing msc food tecnology (integrated ) 1st year in padmavathi university.what is the syllabus and question paper pattern of these course and wts the job oppurtinities after the completion of my course and what about the further studies.
10th October 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I m completeed my agriculture in biotechnology so I interested in mtech in foodtechnology. So wt can I do?
23rd December 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

after doing bsc microbiology can i do msc in food technology in cftri and is this valuable.and I can be able to earn a good salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?