31st August 2012, 05:15 PM
karunakar kanna

How can I apply for internships after passing 3rd semester of B.Tech ECE with 85%

iam a student of 3rd-sem of b.tech(ece) with 85% aggregate till now.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  2. Am I eligible to apply for internships with 57% of marks in 3rd year ECE?
  3. How can I apply for internships after doing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? List of companies offering internship in Hyderabad?
  4. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for internship in IITs? How can I apply for the course? Information regarding the internships? Duration of the course?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  8. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  9. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  10. How to seek admission in M.Tech in ECE after doing B.Tech in ECE 2nd semester
  11. How can I apply for Internship in IIT being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student from UPTU college?
  12. What is the internship application procedure to follow?
  13. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for 6 months Training programme after completing M.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester?
  15. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  16. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  17. What are the internships for 3rd year ECE students? Any companies offering it?
  18. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
15th March 2016, 11:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internships after passing 3rd semester of B.Tech ECE with 85%

There are lots of company in which Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate can do internship but Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited would be the best one. BSNL offers internship of 4 weeks and 6 weeks to candidates of ECE, EE, IT etc.

Application for internship starts in month of April. Application fee for 4 weeks course is 6000 rupees. You can apply online or obtain form nearest BSNL office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?