31st August 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Guidance to join Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completion of PG in Chemistry? List of Institutes offering this course? Which Entrance Exam I should give for this?

I have done my PG in chemistry,i want to do my Ph.D in Nanotechnology in India(preferable in south),can i have guidance for it to how to get through Like what are the entrances and what are the institutes offering it?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  2. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  3. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine?
  4. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  5. List of the colleges offering Ph.D in Chemistry in Kerala with or without entrance exam?
  6. Institutes offering scholarships for PhD course?
  7. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  8. Institutes offering Ph.D in organic Chemistry at Hyderabad?
  9. Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?
  10. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  13. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  14. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  15. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  16. List of Institutes offering M.Tech. in Medical Nanotechnology? I have also qualified GPAT with AIR 1193.
  17. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry part time? -- [New]
17th January 2013, 06:32 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Guidance to join Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completion of PG in Chemistry? List of Institutes offering this course? Which Entrance Exam I should give for this?

You are required to appear for National Eligibility Test (NET) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) which is conducted by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and University Grants Commission (UGC).

Following some of the India universities which provide admission to PhD programe in Nano Technology..

Sashtra University, Tamil Nadu

Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Maharashtra

Prist University, Tamil Nadu

Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Periyar Maniammai University, Tamil Nadu

Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Chhattisgarh
18th January 2013, 09:06 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Guidance to join Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completion of PG in Chemistry? List of Institutes offering this course? Which Entrance Exam I should give for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my PG in chemistry,i want to do my Ph.D in Nanotechnology in India(preferable in south),can i have guidance for it to how to get through Like what are the entrances and what are the institutes offering it?
You are required to appear for National Eligibility Test (NET) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) which is conducted by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and University Grants Commission (UGC).

Following some of the India universities which provide admission to PhD programe in Nano Technology..

Sashtra University, Tamil Nadu

Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Maharashtra

Prist University, Tamil Nadu

Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Periyar Maniammai University, Tamil Nadu

Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Chhattisgarh
23rd June 2013, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance to join Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completion of PG in Chemistry? List of Institutes offering this course? Which Entrance Exam I should give for this?

how we can get good university after qualyfying net?is it depend on score dat u got in net?
11th October 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I am working as assistant professor in chemistry in Kerala. I have done my P.G project in nano chemistry in DRDO. I also have done minor project in nano synthesis. I am interested in doing my Ph.D in nano medicine. can you suggest universities or colleges offering research in nano medicine?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?