31st August 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join AIIMS and what is the syllabus? Best books to be referred?

Sir,I like to join at AIIMS. please tell me the syllabus. I request you to prefer me the best books that i should refer? What i can do to improve my GK & english knowledge?

12th September 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join AIIMS and what is the syllabus? Best books to be referred?

I AM SINCHANA FROM JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SHIMOGA IN FUTURE I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE AIIMS INSTITUTION SO CAN U GUIDE ME IN EVERY ASPECTS TO ACHIEVE IT?
8th January 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join AIIMS and what is the syllabus? Best books to be referred?

What is the syllabus for this and give some idea for preparation and to qualify this
9th January 2013, 09:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I like to join at AIIMS. please tell me the syllabus. I request you to prefer me the best books that i should refer? What i can do to improve my GK & english knowledge?

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi conduct the AIIMS entrance exam to give the admission for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).

Those candidate have completed 12th standard are eligible for AIIMS exam but your 12th standard subject must be Physics , Chemistry , Bio logy and English.Also you must secured 50% in all above mention subjects.For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.

Best Books for AIIMS Exam:-

Biology for NEET/AIPMT/AIIMS/AFMC/ & Other Competitive Exams (Volume - 1)
by C. S. Mishra, Sanjay Sinha
Publisher: Nirali Prakashan

AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

MTG Chapterwise Explorer: 18 Years AIIMS chapeterwise solution Physics, Chemistry & Biology (1994-2011)
by MTG Editorial Board
Publisher: MTG Learning Media (P) Ltd.

AIIMS 15 years Topic-wise Solved Papers (1997-2011) (with 1 Mock Test)
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

The Pearson Guide to the Medical Entrance Examinations for NEET/AFMC/AIIMS
by K. K. Arora, N. K. Sharma, B. K. Trivedi
Publisher: Pearson

AIIMS: Topic-Wise Solved Papers With 1 Mock Test (1997-2012)
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

I have attached the syllabus for AIIMS Exam so please check it out.This papers are really helpful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR AIIMS.PDF(396.1 KB, 145 views)
7th December 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, im Priyanka from Tamil Nadu , im studying 2 . I wish to join AIIMS for doing Mbbs. What syllabus i should refer for the entrances exam. I kindly request you to help me to join AIIMS in this coming year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?