31st August 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course

i am studying final year in Bsc Physics now vth semester and i want to try for IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course
Am i eligible to apply now?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  2. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  3. Date of announcement of results of IISC Integrated Ph.D entrance?
  4. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  5. Syllabus for IISC entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?
  6. Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D course(Physics) entrance exam of IISC?
  7. Syllabus for Integrated Ph.D Physics entrance exam of IISC?
  8. How to pursue MSc Ph.d integrated degree from IISC?
  9. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  10. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc? -- [New]
  11. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  12. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  15. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  16. Sample question paper for IISc entrance exam for admission in Integrated Ph.D. course
  17. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  18. How to go for integrated Ph.D programme in microbiology and cell biology from IISC
19th September 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course

how many times iisc.take entrance exam for p.hd. in a year and in which months?
28th December 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course

how to get iisc ?which entrance should i write?
16th January 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of I.Msc(5 year) entrance exam?
3rd June 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir I'hv done b.phamacy this year can i take admission in integrated phd in chemicals
6th November 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i am studying second year in bsc physics with computer application. i want to try for iisc entrance exam in integrated phd course.am i elgible to apply now?
25th November 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

pwhich is the best college for msc in biochemistry in india
12th January 2016, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

Whether MSc in MAthematics is available in iisc? Now I' m in second year bsc how to attend the entrance exam for MSc in. Chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?