1st September 2012, 10:32 AM
bavadharani indumathi

How to attend accenture on campus interview?

i am bavadharani indumathi nd i am going to attend accenture on campus interview within few days am little confused on what topics i shd concentrare for aptitude specially quans can u pls help me out???

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  4. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  5. Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  7. Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?
  8. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  9. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  11. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  12. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  13. When Accenture will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech student?
  14. Off-campus interview of Accenture in Odisha for B.Tech student?
  15. When Accenture will take off-campus interview in Odisha? Qualification required to get job in Accenture?
  16. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  17. Eligibility to appear in Accenture on-campus interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  18. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
2nd September 2012, 01:59 PM
ankursachan

Default Re: How to attend accenture on campus interview?

Hi....
Accenture is one of the best IT comapny in India so to get into in the company is little bit difficult because the level of apptitude questions are good so for preperation concentrate on the following topics:-
Permutation & Combination
Probability
Average
Area
SI
28th July 2013, 02:17 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to attend accenture on campus interview?

Hi

There is no specific topic to be focused on. They will test you on basic logic and mathematics.

More than this you should be confidence and good at communication.
You should perform very well in GD.
Should know about the accenture and kind of work it handles.
Accenture competitors etc
With your talk they should be able to make out that you are desperate to get into accenture. If they see the hunger in you, they might select you.
( Based on my personal experience)

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?