1st September 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Is there a good opportunity in Animation after doing B.Tech IT?

I am doing B.Tech (IT) ...After this course Is there good opportunity in animation for me?
May i choose Animation field for my future job... some peoples are saying After B.Tech do't take animation... becoz its not your correct path..Can i choose animation or not? I do't know clear knowledge about this all...Can u help me?

18th January 2013, 10:26 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is there a good opportunity in Animation after doing B.Tech IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.Tech (IT) ...After this course Is there good opportunity in animation for me?
May i choose Animation field for my future job... some peoples are saying After B.Tech do't take animation... becoz its not your correct path..Can i choose animation or not? I do't know clear knowledge about this all...Can u help me?

Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can sure take the animation after the graduation also.There is no objection for it.But if you would have took it right after the 12th.Then you could have more time to learn the software and try implementing it in the animation projects.Since you done your UG degree.

No you dont have any problem but you need to start it from the seed.You should learn everything in the animation area.To get a good career out of it.

So learn and do the 1 year diploma course in the animation in any famous institute.

And try to implement the learnt knowledge in the small projects by your own.Take guidance from your heads and modify it for more.

In this way you could have a great career.The market has a huge competition so dont forget to work hard.It wont be walking on a cake.It would be tough.So work hard is my suggestion.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
16th October 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a good opportunity in Animation after doing B.Tech IT?

sir, i am studying b.tech final year...after completion of this degree i want to enter in animation field as i am very good in drawing ...is there any scope for me to enter in this field after completion of my b.tech?if there ..then how? how many years it will take for me to settle in this field ? kindly help me by providing total information related to this thank you sir
4th April 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a good opportunity in Animation after doing B.Tech IT?

Just i had passed 12 i am confused what to do but i have animation to do in mind &i had interest in it so is it good to choose for upcomming future else engineering??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?