11th April 2010, 05:10 PM
atanu mukherjee

What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?

cud u please guide me about any kind of summer internship being offered for a 2nd year chemical engineering graduate.
also,plz let me knw about the procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KJP.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical 2nd year student?
  2. Where can I get summer internship while doing 2nd year Chemical engineering in Andhra University?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  6. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship? I am studying chemical engineering 2nd year in APIIIT Nuzvid, RGUKT University
  8. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  9. Procedure of Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student in Assam?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for MAT lab or any summer training at IIT, Karagpur?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing the summer internship while doing B.Tech Chemical engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  15. Summer Internship in IIT-Jodhpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?
  17. How to purse summer internship in ONGC and IOCL?
  18. List of companies providing summer vacation intership in Kolkata?
12th April 2011, 04:56 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?

At first one thing I want to say you that you are in 2nd year and many colleges such like iit donot provide this faclity to 2nd year candidate.

In which you want to do your summer traning at first contact them,e-mail your c.v and be conform otherwise send a letter head siggned by your h.o.d to H.R of those institute from which you want to do your traning.

As per your demand I am giving the id of HOD of Jadavpur :-[email protected]
please contact here.
17th June 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?

dear sir,
am a student of 2nd yr b.tech in biotech.. can u plz tel me how and where can i apply for summer internships?????
29th August 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for summer internship programs at JU??????????
25th October 2011, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

procedure to apply for summer internship in urope for 2nd year b.tech chemical engineering student
25th October 2011, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

procedure to apply for summer internship for 2nd year b.tech chemical entgineering student?????
18th May 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Is there any summer internship for E.C.E in JU this year for 2nd year students??
11th August 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

i am a second year b.sc student..my subject combination is genetics/microbiology/biochemistry..i want to persue an internship programme during my semester break on november..can you please suggest where can i apply for it,and how to apply for it?
29th April 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech student (Petrolium, from pdpu, gandhinagar, gujarat)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?