2nd September 2012, 04:39 PM
snehal.badge

What is the pattern of Deputy Field Officer in Cabinet Secretary? What is the syllabus?

Plz let me know pattern for exam of Deputy Field Officer (tele) in cabinet Secretary. Syllabus , sample paper or previous paper plz forward to [email protected] I am graduate in BSc (Computer Science)

Regards

17th January 2013, 09:32 AM
medeep

Default Re: What is the pattern of Deputy Field Officer in Cabinet Secretary? What is the syllabus?

Plz let me know pattern for exam of Deputy Field Officer (tele) in cabinet Secretary. Syllabus , sample paper or previous paper plz forward to my email [email protected]
18th March 2013, 11:48 AM
yadav53235

Default Re: What is the pattern of Deputy Field Officer in Cabinet Secretary? What is the syllabus?

Plz let me know pattern for exam of Deputy Field Officer (tele) in cabinet Secretary. Syllabus , sample paper or previous paper plz forward to [email protected] I have 3 year Diploma in (Computer Science)

Regards
18th March 2013, 11:49 AM
yadav53235

Default What is the pattern of Deputy Field Officer in Cabinet Secretary? What is the syllabus?

Plz let me know pattern for exam of Deputy Field Officer (tele) in cabinet Secretary. Syllabus , sample paper or previous paper plz forward to [email protected] I have 3 year Diploma in (Computer Science)

Regards
30th April 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about main exam of dfo 2013
plz forward to post [email protected]
28th May 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Please mail me previous year question pare for DFO in Central sectariat my email id is [email protected] in aadvance
12th June 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Plz let me know pattern for exam of Deputy Field Officer (tele) in cabinet Secretary. Syllabus , sample paper or previous paper plz forward to [email protected] I have 3 year Diploma in (Computer Science)and B.Tech in Electronics and Comm.with 6 Year experience.....Plz if u have mail it to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?