3rd September 2012, 06:52 PM
Brahminwarrior

List of top colleges to join MBA course? When to apply for CAT and MAT Exams to join this course?

Sir i have completed my btech And i am interested in Doing MBA Kindly suggest me best colleges and date of applying for Cat Mat

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 colleges which accept MAT score to join MBA?
  2. List of top colleges under MAT? I have done B.E in Information Technology
  3. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  4. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  5. Which Post Graduation course can I choose to have future in the field of IT after completion of BE in Telecommunications?
  6. Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT? -- [New]
  7. How to do MCA after doing B.Com computer application?
  8. Which subject is better for me after doing B.Tech?
  9. How to join TIME for CAT and MAT preparation?
  10. List of MBA colleges in Delhi having low fee structure? Colleges accepting the CAT and MAT score?
  11. Which MBA Entrance Exams Forms should be filled apart from CAT, XAT, XLRI and MAT?
  12. Syllabus and books to prepare for CAT? List of top MBA colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  14. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  15. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  16. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  17. How should I prepare to join MBA in top Indian B School? Difference between GMAT and CAT?
  18. To do correspondence MBA is it necessary to write CAT and MAT?
3rd September 2012, 08:17 PM
patcha_344

Default Re: List of top colleges to join MBA course? When to apply for CAT and MAT Exams to join this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahminwarrior View Post
Sir i have completed my btech And i am interested in Doing MBA Kindly suggest me best colleges and date of applying for Cat Mat
HIE......
MBA in India is a dream shared by thousands of students all across India every year. There are numerous MBA exams such as GMAT, CAT, MAT conducted each year sending students to some of the best MBA colleges in India and abroad. With a wide assortment of MBA programs available in the form of correspondence MBA, distance learning MBA, full time courses, MBA in HR, Marketing, Finance etc. Getting admissions in the right course and the right management college is very important.

NOW ONE MAIN IMPORTANT THING FOR U TO GET BEST b-SCHOOL IS
1. Infrastructure of an MBA College
2. Reputation of Faculty available at the MBA College
3. Previous Years’ MBA placement records.

Here is a list of MBA top colleges covering colleges from all over the cities like Pune, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai,hyderabad, etc
1.Indian institute of management-bangalore
2.Managements developments institute - Gurgaon
3.S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research- Mumbai
4.Indian Institute of Foreign Trade - Delhi
5.International Management Institute - New delhi
6.Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship - Bangalore
7.Loyola Institute of Business Administration - chennai
8.Symbiosis Centre for Management and HRD - Pune
9.ICFAI Business School - Hyderabad
10.Goa Institute of Management - -Goa

These are the top 10 MBA colleges u can go through it
and one more regarding entrance test for MBA,here u go
as i told u above u need to appear for the following test GMAT, CAT, MAT
1.GMAT- valid for international MBA colleges
2.CAT,MAT- valid for national level
So u need to write this following test and get a good score to join ur intresting PG course MBA all the best
4th September 2012, 06:46 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: List of top colleges to join MBA course? When to apply for CAT and MAT Exams to join this course?

Quote:
You can apply for MBA course through various entrance examinations in different colleges of India. There are various colleges in India in which you can apply on for the MBA course on the basis of your CAT and MAT score card.

The List of some top MBA colleges in India is given below:

> Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University's Dept. of Information Technology &
Management, Pune,

> Lingaya's University, Faridabad

> KIIT UNIVERSITY, Bhubaneswar

> Sikkim Manipal University, Madhya Pradesh

> Technology Education & Research Integrated Institutions, Kurukshetra

> Indian School of Business Management & Administration (ISBM),
Maharashtra

> Institute of Management and Global Education (IMAGE), Bhilai

Dates CAT and MAT entrance exams

CAT- DATE OF NOTIFICATION: MID OF AUGUST
CAT- DATE OF EXAM NOVEMBER
CAT- VALIDITY OF SCORE CARD 1YEAR

The schedule of the next few MAT Tests is as under:
>6th May 2012
>2nd September 2012
>2nd December 2012
>3rd February 2013

The other popular exams for which you can also apply:

XAT - MBA Entrance Test by XLRI Jamshedpur

JMET - Joint Management Entrance Test by IITs

SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)

ATMA - AIMS Test for Management Admission

MAH-CET Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test

FMS Delhi University Entrance Test Faculty of Management Studies

IGNOU OPENMAT - Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test

IBSAT - ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test
4th September 2012, 08:56 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top colleges to join MBA course? When to apply for CAT and MAT Exams to join this course?

Hi dear................
List of top MBA college in India:

CAT exam details:

The qualification criterion that is needed for a student to apply for the Common Admission Test is a graduate degree from an approved college. The students can be from any stream, but they are required to have a score of atleast 50 percent in their final exams. Students of the Sc/St/PH and OBC communities require only 45 percentage marks. Those who are writing their final year exam are qualified to appear for the exam too.

MAT exam details:

MAT exam details:

MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by AIMA, 4 Times in a year, This examination is conducted by AIMA in February, May, September and December.

To register for this examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised university, Final year students can also apply for MAT Examination.

So, If you have completed your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised university OR Pursuing your Final year Graduation degree course, Then you are also eligible to apply for MAT Entrance examination. If you have scored Good percentile in MAT Examination, then you will be called form Top Business schools to cracked the next Round .
(i.e Group Discussion and Personal Interview.)

So, Graduation is the minimum Eligiblity to apply for MAT Entrance Examination. There is no Age Restrictions to apply for MAT Examination and No Limits for Number of Attempts, You can apply for MAT Examination Many Times. If you have completed your Graduation, then you are eligible to apply for December MAT Examination.

Good luck............
4th September 2012, 10:04 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:
  • CAT stands for Common Admission Test. This exam is conducted by the IIMs. They are the top-level institutions for different types of management courses. Although this score is accepted in any other University but several top private autonomous B-Schools too just like IIM accepts this score.
  • If you wish to apply for this exam then you need to complete your graduation first in any discipline from a recognized university with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate.
  • There is percentage relaxation for the reserved category candidates. For SC or ST candidates the percentage to secure at graduation level is 45% of marks.
  • Even final year students about to sit for the final year exam or awaiting the result of the final year exam can also give this exam.
  • Selection Process basically includes: 1) Written Exam 2) Group Discussion and 3) Personal Interview. Based on the rank you secure accordingly you will start receiving calls from the IIMs and the institutions which accepts CAT scores. If you want to apply for other private institutions then you need to buy their application forms separately.
  • In the exam you have to face multiple choice objective questions and you have to complete the whole paper in two and a half hours. There will be negative marking too. 1/4th marks will be deducted from your original score for every wrong answer you give.
  • For the exam you need to stress on the following areas: Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Problem Solving and Data Interpretation.
  • Exam Date: Exam usually takes place on the third Sunday of November and by January the result comes out. Those students who gets selected for the next stage of selection usually scores 99 percentiles or more.

MAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:
  • The All India Management Association which is known for their work in various management related activities has taken upon themselves to conduct the Management Aptitude Test. It is also a National Entrance Test which the candidates will get a chance to give for four times a year in February, May, September and December. You will get the option to choose whether you want to give the paper based test or computer based test.
  • To give this exam you need to get a bachelor's degree first in any discipline from a recognized university. Since the minimum percentage to obtain have not been mentioned therefore if you can get the pass marks somehow then you will be eligible to sit for this exam.
  • Final year students who are about to give their final exam or awaiting the result of their final exam can also sit for this exam.
  • There is no restriction on age neither on the number of permissible attempts. Which means you can give this exam whenever you want to and for as many times you want to.
  • To finish the paper which is an objective type test you will get two and a half hours. Following are the areas you have to stress on: Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
  • To get the MAT forms you can send a demand draft of Rs. 1200 in favour of AIMA. For this you need to register online on the official website of MAT. Apart from this you can also get the MAT brochures from Bank of Baroda or Axis Bank.

Top MBA Institutes in India:

International Management Institute, New Delhi

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune

Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar

NMIMS, School of Business Management, Mansa

Institute of Management Development and Research, Pune

Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai

Hope this helps :-> :->
4th September 2012, 11:54 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Top MBA Colleges : -

MBA - Master of Business Administration

** Indian Institute of Management - Bangalore

** Indian Institute of Management - Ahmedabae

** Indian Institute of Management - Calcutta

** Indian Institute of Management - Lucknow

** Indian Institute of Management - Anand

** Xavier Labour Relation Institute - Jamshedpur

** Management Development Institute - Gurgaon

** Indian Institute of Management - Indore

** S.P.Jain Institute of Management and Research - Mumbai

** Indian Institute of Foreign Trade - Delhi

** International Management Institute - New Delhi

** Institute Management Technology - Ghaziabad

** Xavier Institute of Management - Bhuwaneshwer
4th September 2012, 01:08 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

~~~ :::: List of Top MBA Colleges :::: ~~~

Amity Business School
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
Xavier Institute of Management
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management
KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
Nirma Institute of Managemen
30th October 2012, 09:24 AM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Top MBA Colleges : -

MBA - Master of Business Administration

** Indian Institute of Management - Bangalore

** Indian Institute of Management - Ahmedabae

** Indian Institute of Management - Calcutta

** Indian Institute of Management - Lucknow

** Indian Institute of Management - Anand

** Xavier Labour Relation Institute - Jamshedpur

** Management Development Institute - Gurgaon

** Indian Institute of Management - Indore

** S.P.Jain Institute of Management and Research - Mumbai

** Indian Institute of Foreign Trade - Delhi

** International Management Institute - New Delhi

** Institute Management Technology - Ghaziabad

** Xavier Institute of Management - Bhuwaneshwer

THANK YOU---
17th March 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

my mat dec 2012 score is 550.can i eligible in govt college in up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?