4th September 2012, 11:32 AM
MALTIPATEL

How to do M.Phil in library science after doing M.Lib.ISC? Detailed information about the admission date? What is the fee structure?

I am malti patel i have done my m.lib i.sc.
I want to do m.phill in library science.
Pl give me detail informatin about admission date and fee details

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission? -- [New]
  2. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  3. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  6. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  7. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  9. Detailed Information regarding Library Science course?
  10. What is the last date for B.Ed admission? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Last date to apply for online and offline UGC NET Exam for Library and Information Science?
  12. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?
  14. Solved MCQ's of library and information science discipline
  15. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  16. How to do part time M.Phil in Library science course?
  17. Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?
  18. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?
15th March 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Phil in library science after doing M.Lib.ISC? Detailed information about the admission date? What is the fee structure?

this is kishore , completed mlisc.
mphil in lib.which university is avaibil in distance mode provide mphil.
and fee details also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?