4th September 2012, 12:41 PM
sadik n

How to do CA after completing MBA in HR and finance?

i have completed MBA in HR & FINANCE and my UG was B.com. now i through to do CA it's possible. if possible means what is the joining procedure and where to do.

regards & thanks
SADIK N

10th September 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do CA after completing MBA in HR and finance?

i have done my MBA with finanace and marketing,so now i want to do CA tell me what is the procedure to do CA
23rd September 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mba in finance from symbiosis but after ba i have done mba inb finance
20th December 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

HI,

I hv completed my MBA in Finance and now interested in CA.

Is CA a good option or waste after MBA????

Also suggest the procedure.
21st December 2012, 04:25 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to do CA after completing MBA in HR and finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadik n View Post
i have completed MBA in HR & FINANCE and my UG was B.com. now i through to do CA it's possible. if possible means what is the joining procedure and where to do.

regards & thanks
SADIK N

hi friend,

CA stands foe Charter Accountant

Following Qualification Require for applying CA:

A candidate must have completed their 12th in any Decipline from recognise Board.

For taking admission in Good Universities A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.

A candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.

all the best........
21st December 2012, 11:21 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Requirements for becoming a Chartered Accountant:

Under the existing chartered accountancy scheme of education, training and examination, the
requirements for becoming a chartered accountant are as follows:

(i) Enrol with the Institute for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) after passing class 10th
examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination
recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto.

(ii) Appear in CPT after appearing in the senior secondary examination (10+2 examination)
conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by
the Central Government as equivalent thereto and after completion of specified period (60 days)
from the date of registration for CPT with the Board of Studies as on the first day of the month in
which examination is to be held, viz., students registered on or before 1st April/1st October will be
eligible to appear in June/December examination, as the case may be. However, candidate should
pass both CPT and 10+2 before registering for Integrated Professional Competence
Course (IPCC).

(iii) Enrol for Group I or Group II or for both Group I and Group II of Integrated Professional
Competence Course (IPCC) to become “Chartered Accountant”.

(iv) Successfully complete 9 months of study course from the date of IPCC registration.

(v) Successfully complete Orientation Course of one week spanning 35 hours and covering
topics, such as personality development, communication skills, office procedure, business
environment, general commercial knowledge, etc., before commencement of articled training.

(vi) Successfully complete 100 hours Information Technology Training (ITT) before commencement
of articled training.

(vii) Appear and pass Group I as well as Group II of Integrated Professional Competence
Examination (IPCE). Group I is composed of four papers and Group II is composed of three papers.

(viii) Register as Articled Assistant for a period of 3 years, on passing either Group I or both the
Groups of IPCE.

(ix) Register for CA Final Course and prepare for CA Final Examination.

(x) Undergo General Management and Communication Skills (GMCS) (15 days) course while
undergoing Final Course and serving the last 12 months of articled training.

(xi) Complete 3 years period of articled training.

(xii) Appear in the Final Examination on completion of the practical training or while serving last 6
months of articled training on or before the last day of the month preceding the month in which the
examination is to be held.

(xiii) Pass final examination and complete GMCS, if not completed earlier.

(xiv) Enrol as a member of ICAI and designate as “Chartered Accountant”.

GOOD LUCK...
22nd December 2012, 01:35 PM
Vishal_13
Member+

My friend

you have mentioned here are of repute but of different fields.

CS is technical course related to accounting area while MBA is management related course and prepares for careers in all industries in Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations, IT & Systems or Human Resources.

So, we would suggest you decide any course on the basis of your interest and career objective. However, better would be to work for some time around 2-3 years after MBA Finance.

After working for some time, if you find that you are not enjoying this domain then you may explore other courses depending on your interest and career goal.

The responsibilities of a CS are to ensure that the Board procedures are strictly followed and regularly revised; to guide the Chairman and the Directors on how to make the best use of their responsibilities under various laws.

Company Secretary is very important role in any organization. The career course of Company Secretary is prestigious and financially rewarding too.

The role of a Company Secretary is very important for an organization or business house, because he is competent to provide sound advice on corporate, legal, secretarial, administrative and tax related matters.

Opportunities for a CS include in government accounts or law departments. He/she can become a Chairman or Managing Director of a Company or be a part of the Board of Directors of a Company.

All the best!
22nd December 2012, 01:37 PM
Vishal_13
Member+

My friend

you have mentioned here are of repute but of different fields.

CS is technical course related to accounting area while MBA is management related course and prepares for careers in all industries in Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations, IT & Systems or Human Resources.

So, we would suggest you decide any course on the basis of your interest and career objective. However, better would be to work for some time around 2-3 years after MBA Finance.

After working for some time, if you find that you are not enjoying this domain then you may explore other courses depending on your interest and career goal.

The responsibilities of a CS are to ensure that the Board procedures are strictly followed and regularly revised; to guide the Chairman and the Directors on how to make the best use of their responsibilities under various laws.

Company Secretary is very important role in any organization. The career course of Company Secretary is prestigious and financially rewarding too.

The role of a Company Secretary is very important for an organization or business house, because he is competent to provide sound advice on corporate, legal, secretarial, administrative and tax related matters.

Opportunities for a CS include in government accounts or law departments. He/she can become a Chairman or Managing Director of a Company or be a part of the Board of Directors of a Company.

All the best!
22nd December 2012, 03:27 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

you can do cs course
Company Secretary Course is conducted in three different levels.
Foundation Level, Intermediate Level and Final level.

For being eligible for Foundation level you should have passed 10+2 (or equivalent)
from a recognized board.
Once you qualify the Foundation Level you can apply for Intermediate Level and
after qualifying Intermediate Level you can apply for Final Level.

If you have completed Graduation then you are not required to qualify Foundation
Level. You can directly apply for Intermediate Level.

The Duration of foundation and intermediate course is 8 months, 9 months
respectively.

The fee for registration is : Rs. 12,500/-

The total fee for Foundation Level is : Rs.3,600/-

Intermediate level fee
6500/- For foundation course passed candidate
7000/- For commerce graduate
7,750/- For non commerce graduate.

Final Course
fee is Rs.7,500/-
You can get the detailed information in ICSI brochure.
8th March 2013, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that m i do ca exam after complected my mba in finance?also i want to know how can i apply for ca exam? can u tell me about total fees or complected ca exam?
25th June 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadik n View Post

regards & thanks
SADIK N
HI Sadik plz inform me that whether we can do HR and Finance at at time is it possible plz inform me na
5th July 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MY MBA IN FINANCE AND HR NOW I AM PLANING TO TO MBA CAN I DO
2nd April 2014, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA In Hr & marketing.Can any body do CFA /CPA Exam after MBA. Pls tell me about Scope of CFA and CPA Exam in USA. Please tell me about the procedure.

Regards
Niharika
4th July 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I done my m. B. A. In finance. Now I want to do c. A.can I eligible to give direct IPcc group? Or I have to go through cpt?plz tell me
19th July 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I done my m. B. A. In finance. Now I want to do c. A.can I eligible to give direct IPcc group? Or I have to go through cpt?plz tell me

There is no need to do CPT you take direct admission in Intermediate.
8th April 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for IPCC after MBA finance (1st div) n' bcom 53%? Its been already known graduate with commerce stream need 55% where othr graduates need 60%. . The question is about what if in graduation one not score as much needed then post graduation, or degree marks shall be considered???
29th March 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

hi,

i have completed my MBA in 2015. and i am working women, and i am interested to build my career in accounts field.
so, please guide me how i can manage the working and studies.
8th May 2016, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello... my self Dinesh Kumar... now, i'm done my ug degree of B.Sc Computer Technology, i'm interest to studying mba.... it's possible to apply after complete my mba.....?

Please guide me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?