4th September 2012, 05:20 PM
manveermannu

What is the procedure to take admission in medical college for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th

sir,i am studying in class 12,i have decided for m.b.b.s. can you tell me the complete procedure to take admission in a medical college for m.b.b.s?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  2. Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR
  3. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  6. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  7. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  8. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  9. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  10. Which colleges are the best for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th
  11. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  12. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  14. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
  16. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  17. Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?
  18. How to seek admission in BSc forestry? I am studying in class 12th Bioscience
26th January 2013, 07:46 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in medical college for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveermannu View Post
sir,i am studying in class 12,i have decided for m.b.b.s. can you tell me the complete procedure to take admission in a medical college for m.b.b.s?
HI!
For taking M.B.B.A you have to qualify the Emtrace exam like:-
> A.I.I.M.S
> A.F.M.C
> A.I.P.M.T
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> B.H.U-P.M.T
> A.M.U
> MANIPAL-P.M.T
> M.G.I.M.S
> I.P-C.E.T
etc

Eligibility for M.B.B.S entrance exam:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks is require.
For ST/SC candidate 5% relaxation.
> Age should be above 17 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!
10th February 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in medical college for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th

admisson procedure for B.D.S in uttrakhand colleges
12th February 2013, 11:36 PM
Shrikanth Muralidharan

Hi.
There are two ways in which you can go through the entire procedure.
One is through the entrance examinations. There are entrance exams held for admission to the different institutes all over India. Another option you have is that if at all you fail to qualify for the merit category, you can apply for the management or the NRI/NRI sponsored quota in the private unaided or partly aided as well as the deemed colleges in India. Apart form that you also have Foreign opprtunities like Singapore, Mauritius, US, Uk and so on. The only issue is that once you complete your course there, you need to clear the screeening exam in India held by the MCI(Medical Council of India). Colleges in Maritius like nations offer you a direct admission. It is my personal advice to you that please do not ever take up the option of studying in China or Russia if at all you consider the other options.
All th very best.
Shrikanth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?