5th September 2012, 12:09 AM
anshu_chowdhary

Last years question papers of GATE exam in electrical field

hw can i get some last years questions papers of GATE eXam .......specially electrical field.......it will be good if the answers were mentioned along with that.
Plz reply me soon.......

anshu

11th December 2012, 02:07 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Last years question papers of GATE exam in electrical field

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshu_chowdhary View Post
hw can i get some last years questions papers of GATE eXam .......specially electrical field.......it will be good if the answers were mentioned along with that.
Plz reply me soon.......

anshu
Hi

GATE as you may well know is the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This is an Entrance Exam which is organized and conducted every year by the esteemed IIT's for the purpose of selecting the candidates for the various M.Tech courses that are offered by the IIT's and also for the PSU i.e Public Sector Companies recruitment's.

Electrical Engineering is one of the CORE Branches of Engineering the other being Mechanical and Civil. So its got a huge and great scope in the coming times. If you are taking up GATE, then I am uploading some GATE Electrical Papers.

I would request you to download them and refer for your use and practice. Please make sure you try to do it as fast as you could and note your time factor. Remember the more you practice, you would find that you are able to manage your time well and score even more than you imagine. Practice and hard work has got no substitute.

If you wish to practice more, Please CLICK HERE. You will get all GATE related details here..

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?