5th September 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA from Abroad?

I will be completing my T.Y.Bcom next year.
I am looking forward for doing MBA from abroad.
So which are the entrance exams i have to give and what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good universities to do CA and MBA from Abroad? Entrance exams to acquire full scholarships?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  3. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  4. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear? -- [New]
  5. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA course in other countries?
  6. Which entrance exam to answer to do MBA in abroad?
  7. Which Entrance Exam I should give to join MBA in Abroad? Required Procedure for this?
  8. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  9. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  10. How to do MCA after doing B.Com computer application?
  11. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  12. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  13. Procedure to join MBA in abroad? Exams to be answered for it? Which are the coaching centers in Coimbatore for TANCET or GRE for MBA?
  14. Which competitive exams can an ECE student give in order to apply for MS or MBA abroad?
  15. Entrance Exams for Pharmaceutical MBA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which exams to be taken up for MBA from India as well as Abroad?
  17. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  18. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
29th January 2013, 05:10 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA from Abroad?

HI,

IT is nice taht you want to join study in abroad.

you can do mba in abroad by apply GMAT exam.

GMAT exam stands for graduate management aptitude test.

eligibility;
-
1-you must be graduate from a recognized university

2-there is no age limit for this exam.

3-gmat score is valid for 5 years.

for more,
gmat.cz/media/documents/GMAT_syllabus_in_detail__.pdf

www.mba.com/
31st January 2013, 04:47 PM
dernbach

HELLO,

GMAT Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA from Abroad.
GMAT exam stands for graduate management aptitude test.

I hope this will help
All the best
31st January 2013, 08:50 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

hello,

Well to pursue MBA course from Abroad , you need to have some qualification which is a must for every candidates and these are as follows :

1. Firstly , you need to have a graduation degree or equivalent to it but it should be from recognized college .

2. Candidates need to give MBA entrance exam like : GMAT, TOEFL , GRE, IELTS.

3. Qualifying in any of one of these exam will lead you to get admission in MBA from Abroad , but friend you need to have a work experience also that is for 2-3 years , and also your English should be fluent and at leats you must know one foreign language as this will lead you to communicate with the people .

HOPE NOW IT IS CLEAR ....

THANK YOU

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?