5th September 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?

Respected Sir /Mam
I want to do m.com correspondence from punjab university.I want to know the procedure including application form ,fee structure ,last date of submission and semester system .Waiting for your kibd rply .
Yours sincerly
Harman
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of form submission of B.Ed DU? Fee structure of the course? Should I do B.Ed or something else?
  2. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  3. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  4. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  5. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  6. Last date of submission of forms of DU for B.Ed correspondence course? Fee structure of the course?
  7. When does the correspondence course in Diploma course commences? What's the procedure of fee submission? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  9. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  10. Where can I get M.A Hindi Private Study application form? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure?
  11. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  12. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  13. Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  15. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  16. Procedure for admission in class IX? Fee structure and hostel fee of class IX? Last date of submission of form?
  17. List of colleges approved by UGC for M.Ed correspondence? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure? Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP approved by UGC? List of the colleges which run M.Ed correspondence and are approved by UGC?
  18. Procedure to apply for MBA course through VTU and fee structure?
6th June 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?

Respected Sir /Mam
I want to do m.com correspondence from Punjab university.I want to know the procedure including application form ,fee structure ,last date of submission and semester system .Waiting for your kind reply .plz send me information on my email id i.e.

[email protected]
13th June 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?

mcom in calicut university details and its application procedures
12th July 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO DO M.COM IN CORRESPONDENCE FROM PANJAB UNIVERSITY? COST OF APPLICATION FORM AND FEE STRUCTURE OF THIS COURSE? LAST DATE OF FORM SUBMISSION OF M.COM FROM PANJAB UNIVERSITY?
1st August 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the procedure of m.com in correspondence......how i apply ..?? in which college am i study and join classes through correspondence...............??????????????
8th August 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir /Mam
I want to do m.com correspondence from Punjab university.I want to know the procedure including application form ,fee structure ,last date of submission and semester system .Waiting for your kind reply .plz send me information on my email id i.e.

[email protected]
2nd September 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

IS AFTER DONE PGDBM THE DURATION OF M.COM IS ONLY ONE YEAR
19th September 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me what is the cost of m.com only for one year
18th April 2014, 07:01 PM

Respected Sir /Mam
I want to do m.com correspondence from punjab university.I want to know the procedure including application form ,fee structure ,last date of submission and semester system .Waiting for your kibd rply .
Yours sincerly
rajan kumar
[email protected]
26th April 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i want full details of m.com and mba such as admission date and procedure,entrance,fees.kindly reply on it [email protected].
warm regards,
richa
19th May 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to do M.com correspondence from punjab university. I want to know the procedure including application form ,fee structure ,last date of submission and semester system plz kindly reply on [email protected]
Kirti
22nd August 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to do M.com correspondence from punjab university. I want to know the procedure including application form ,fee structure ,last date of submission and semester system plz kindly reply on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?