5th September 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How to take MCA as part time after completing BCA? Which are the universities offering lateral entry scheme

i woluld like to take mca as part time,i had COMPLETED BCA and came to know that some universitiies are offering lateral entry scheme,whixh will be the best university for doing mca?and also explain the future scope, after completing this program...

Related Questions:
23rd September 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take MCA as part time after completing BCA? Which are the universities offering lateral entry scheme

Which clg offer lateral entry for mca after bca
29th January 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take MCA as part time after completing BCA? Which are the universities offering lateral entry scheme

which are colleges offering lateral entry for MCA in coimbatore under bharathidasan university?
31st January 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take MCA from any university in London when I completed my BCA in Calicut university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?