6th September 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SET exam in Maths subject after doing BSc in Chemistry

i am B.sc in chemistry but M.sc in mathamatic i am eligible for set exam in subject math yes or no

26th January 2013, 04:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET exam in Maths subject after doing BSc in Chemistry

Yes, you are eligible for SET in mathematics. Master’s degree is the basic qualification required for SET. As you have obtained the required qualification in Mathematics, you are eligible for SET in the concerned subject itself. Other eligibility requirements may vary slightly with state. Detailed information can be collected from the web portal of the exam conducting authority.
10th February 2013, 09:09 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET exam in Maths subject after doing BSc in Chemistry

Educational Qualifications required to apply for SET exams is:
Post Graduation pass with minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates

Since you have completed your post graduation in mathematics, you can give the SET exams in mathematics only.

Candidates are advised to give the SET exams only in the subjects in which they ahve done their post Graduation
13th July 2022, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SET exam after bsc maths, without post graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?