6th September 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?

have you corresponding course in civil engineering?...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  2. How to do B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Is there any way to do Civil Engineering through correspondence?
  4. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. How to do civil engineering through correspondence?
  6. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  8. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  9. How can I get information regarding diploma in Civil Engineering by correspondence?
  10. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  11. Is it possible to join correspondence PG course in Architecture after passing Civil Engineering? Which institutes in India provides this course?
  12. Can I do B.Arch correspondence after 3 years diploma in civil engineering
  13. Can I study correspondence M.Arch after completing B.E.(Civil Engineering)? -- [New]
  14. How to join masters of structural civil engineering with correspondence?
  15. How may join correspondence course for B.E. in Civil engineering?
  16. List of correspondence M.Tech colleges in Punjab for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) correspondence student?
  17. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  18. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
15th April 2017, 05:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?

Civil Engineering is one of the best discipline of engineering at present time because of lots of career and job opportunities in this sector. It is considered to be evergreen branches of engineering.

AICTE has not approved any correspondence course in Civil Engineering. Distance courses in Civil Engineering are not approved by AICTE. You must do regular course in Civil Engineering by clearing engineering entrance exam like JEE, UPSEEE, BITSAT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?