6th September 2012, 06:40 PM
tripti rungta

How to do Ph.D in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology? How can I apply?

i am doing M.Sc biotechnology final year and i want to do phd in abroad without GRE. how can i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  2. How to do Ph.D in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology? How can I apply?
  3. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  5. Should I have to appear in GRE to do PhD in Abroad being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  6. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  8. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  9. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  10. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  11. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  12. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  13. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  14. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  15. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  16. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  17. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  18. What should I do to get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology? Should I go abroad or do Ph.D in Environmental Biotechnology in India itself?
15th September 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology? How can I apply?

tell me how much salary will i get after doing m c a

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-salary-offered-after-mca-578660.html#ixzz26Y5dLBft
10th May 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology? How can I apply?

i am doing Msc in biotechnology i want to do Phd in abroad please guide me about GRE exam n scholarship
19th May 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Msc in biotechnology & i want to do Phd in abroad. I have heard that Phd in Australia & Germany requires work experience. I have experience of only 0.6 years. Please guide me with this & also about GRE exam & scholarship.
16th July 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I just completed my bsc. .I'm interested to do msc in biotechnology but everyone is telling it is really waste of time. .at present biotechnology is not having any scope. .I'm confused wat to do next. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?