7th September 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

How to join medical college? Which exams should I attempt for the entrance?

i'm interested to join medical college so which exams should i attempt for entrance

13th August 2016, 12:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join medical college? Which exams should I attempt for the entrance?

There is now only one entrance examination conducted at national level for admission in MBBS or BDS course and it is called National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. The eligibility criteria for this exam is that you must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCB as compulsory subjects.

For this examination, minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 is required. There is 5% relaxation of marks for candidates of reserved category. Candidate must attain minimum age of 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.

The notification for 2017 NEET exam will come in December. After that you can appear for examination and clear it to get admission in good medical college for MBBS or BDS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?