28th February 2011, 09:43 PM
sohamdatta

What is the placement opportunities after diploma in hospitality operation from Ashok Inlead School of Hospitality?

I am interested in applying for one year diploma in hospitality operation from Ashok INLEAD School of Hospitality, Gurgaon. Can you enlighten me on the placement oppurtunity of the program? If possible, can you provide me with the detail placement record until this day of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Placement facilities offered in UEI Global Education for Hospitality Diploma candidates? -- [New]
  2. How to study in Hotel Management? What is the college address?
  3. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?
  4. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  5. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate?
  6. How can i join Hospitality course in RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management, Dwarka?
  7. Where can i find job under private sector after Diploma in Hospitality and Tourisum?
  8. List of entrance exams available for admission in PhD in Hospitality Management?
  9. List of institutes in Mumbai offering PhD in Hospital Administration? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  10. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  11. How can I become a air hostess? I have completed 12th in commerce
  12. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing post graduation in hospitality?
  14. How to apply for railways hospitality department after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management?
  15. Will there be any Colleges in Mumbai offering MBA in Travel and Tourism?
  16. Career options for girls after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Sc in Hospitality Administration?
  18. Qualification needed to join Bachelor of Hospitality Science? Qualifying exams to appear and opportunities after completion of course?
19th June 2011, 07:45 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: What is the placement opportunities after diploma in hospitality operation from Ashok Inlead School of Hospitality?

placement opportunities is good for diploma students .in additional you do UG degree is a good for getting employment opportunity..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?