1st March 2011, 12:03 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Accounting and Finance for Managers is one such paper in the masters of Tourism which is of much importance in this course. The question is printed in English. There is a total of 10 questions in this paper of which one have to answer only five questions. There is word limit of six hundred words for each question. There is no negative marking scheme in this paper. The maximum marks that could be allotted for each question is 20 and the total marks that could be allotted for this paper is 100. The time limit to solve this paper is of three hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ignou-maste...ourism-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Management Functions and Behaviour in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Human Resource Planning and Development in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU MBA Accounting And Finance For Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU
  7. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  9. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  11. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  12. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Accounting and Finance for Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  14. Job vacancies for Masters in Tourism Management through IGNOU?
  15. Tamil Nadu Open University MBA- Accounting and Finance for Managers (MS- 04) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  17. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IGNOU for masters in tourism? -- [New]
15th July 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

do we have IGNOU in
nepal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?