8th September 2012, 08:45 AM
Adlin 20

What kind of job can I get in ISRO after completing B.E in electrical engineering

I have completed BE in electrical engineering and pursuing MBA (finance) now. what kind of Job i can get in ISRO

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for a job in ISRO after completing my PG? What kind of job would be preferred?
  2. Job opportunities in ISRO? What kind of work in done by Electrical Engineers in ISRO? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam?
  3. How i can get job in ISRO after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  4. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  5. How to get a job at ISRO after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  6. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  7. What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?
  8. What kind of course should I do to get job in ISRO if pursuing Bachelor of Arts? -- [New]
  9. How to get a job in ISRO after completing engineering in computer science department?
  10. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  11. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for Job in ISRO after completing diploma in E&C engineering with 76%?
  13. What kind of coaching classes or short program should I join after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Are there any coaching institutes near Silliguri or Kolkata? Contact details of the coaching centers?
  14. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  15. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  16. What type of job does an Electrical Engineering get in ISRO? What is the minimum qualification and aggregate required?
  17. Which kind of job can in Power Sector after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics?
  18. What should I do to get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc?
8th May 2013, 11:47 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of job can I get in ISRO after completing B.E in electrical engineering

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

ISRO mainly provides two positions :-

1] ISRO Scientist

2] ISRO Engineer

Eligibility criteria for ISRO exam :-

1] The candidate must be a citizen of India.

2] The age limit of the candidate must be 17 to 25 years.

3] There is a also relaxation provided to SC? ST/ OBC category candidate as per government rule.

4] ]The candidate must be completed his/ her graduation with 60% marks or above aggregate from any recognized university.

Selection procedure for ISRO :-

1] Written exam

2] Personal interview

Total questions :- 80 questions

Total duration :- 90 minutes

Marks for correct answer for each :- 3

Marks for wrong answer for each :- -1

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?