8th September 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry

dear sir,
i have done bsc with biology and msc with chemistry.
now i have also completed B.ED.
pls tell what are the job opportunities for me
and what should i do for a lecturer in govt. college. or any thing best.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  4. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  5. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  6. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  7. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  8. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  9. Can I do MSc Biology? I am a BSc chemistry
  10. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?
  12. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  14. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry?
  15. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry? -- [New]
  16. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  17. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  18. Colleges providing Psychology and Criminology course? Job opportunities after completing this course?
8th January 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry

can i join pakistan army after msc chemistry
10th October 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry

what kind of job for bsc chemisry in industrial area?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?