8th September 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the post of RTO related works? I have completed diploma in Automobile

I completed diploma in automobile.can u sujjest me to apply post for rto related works..THEN Confirm me what formalities is there to apply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for RTO after doing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  2. After completing diploma in Automobile Engineering can I apply for RTO or other related RTO posts?
  3. Can I apply for RTO or other related RTO post after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am i eligible for RTO post? I've completed diploma in automobile engineering
  5. How can I become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in automobile engineering -- [New]
  6. For which post will I be eligible after completing automobile diploma?
  7. Can I be eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  8. How to be a RTO officer after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  9. What is the qualification required for RTO post? I have completed B.E Automobile
  10. How to become RTO? I am studying diploma in automobile
  11. Can I apply for RTO inspector job after doing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  12. How should I apply for RTO job?
  13. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  14. Will I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile engineering
  15. Will I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  16. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Can I apply for the post of RTO officer after completing diploma in computer technology with first class
  18. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile branch? Date of the exam and the selection criteria?
16th February 2017, 12:50 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for the post of RTO related works? I have completed diploma in Automobile

Brake Inspector is one of the post in State Roads and Transport department.Brake Inspector Exam is conducted by each state according to their vacancies in the particular department.

The work of a Brake Inspector is Inspection of new vehicle for registration and renewal .

The eligibility criteria for Brake Inspector Exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.

-The candidate should have Heavy driving license with 2 year experience.

-The candidates age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years.

-The candidate must have knowledge of procedure and tools to perform the break service and inspection.

Physical standard requirements :

Height - 168 cm

Chest - 81 cm with minimum 5 cm expansion .

Exam Pattern:

Written Test:

Automobile Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Interview and Record - 40 marks

The syllabus or the exam consists of :

Aptitude

Reasoning

General English

Current Affairs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?