8th September 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Foreign Company like BMW, Ferrari, Bugati?

how would we get job in foreion company like bmw,ferrari,bugati.etc.plz.............tell me some thing about that. I have to done my B.tech (AUTOMOBILE ENGIEENER) from LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY.PUNJAB,INDIA. PLZ..............send the information in my [email protected]

23rd September 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Foreign Company like BMW, Ferrari, Bugati?

I have need a job any job please
6th October 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying in 9th standard and I'm planing my future and I want to be Automobile engineer and I want to work in top core companies like BMW,Audi and Ferrari etc. So I want to know in which college I should study and where I can do my b.tech and m.tech and what % marks should I need and what I have to do after completing my studies to get job in these companies : plz help me
27th February 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i have study in 11th standard i have make my future plane and i would like be an automobile engineer after b.tech in top compnies like BME audi so please help me and give me advise at my email address [email protected]
12th March 2014, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required for an automobile engineer in multinational car companies %u2753
18th April 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

NOW I AM READ IN 2ND YEAR IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING IN DIPLOMA.WHAT TYPES OF QUALIFICACTION WE NEED TO GET A JOB IN BMW,JAGUER,AUDI,BUGATI,LAMBORGINI ETC.
12th July 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd year mechanical engineering what can i do to get job in top notch company like AUDI,JAGUAR etc.please email all the details on my email [email protected].
17th August 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir i am studying b tech 2nd year my 10 2 complete with above 80% .I have intreste in a automobils company like a Audi , BMW ,Ferrari ,bugati what types of qualifications we need to get a above company my email id chityalalaxman9 @gmail.com
14th September 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

can I got a job in foreign companies studied mechanical engineering in 1st year in diploma
1st February 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i am in 8th class and now i am going to in 9th i want to be a automobile Engineer in Lamborghini;Audi;BMW; so in which collage i get addmission and how many percent marks i need to get job in these companey and what i do after completing my studies piz help me my email id is nishant3468@yahoo. in
26th February 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to work foreingn campany like bmw audi ferrari mercedez and jaguar iam finished b.e mech my email [email protected]
20th June 2015, 08:32 PM
Sonia Thapa

How to get a job in Foreign Company like BMW, Ferrari, Bugati?

I'm studying in 9th standard and I'm planing my future and I want to be Automobile engineer and I want to work in top core companies like BMW,Audi and Ferrari etc. So I want to know in which college I should study and where I can do my b.tech and m.tech and what % marks should I need and what I have to do after completing my studies to get job in these companies : plz help m
2nd August 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm pass 10th standard this year with position. My dream to be an automobile engineer in bugati or b.m.w comapny. Please
Give me full instructions how i am take job in these companies.
22nd August 2015, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed my 10th with 93% in CBSE . my profession and passion is to become automobile engineer .can you tell what is the basic pay in the top most automobile companies like BMW,jaguar,bugati,Lamborghini.after completing my 12th what I wanted to do to work in these companies.I wanted to get job in abroad.pls help me by replying me to [email protected]
26th February 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have need a job any job please
Ferrari specifically appreciates individuals with experience outside their country of origin, allowing for a multicultural mindset. These internships require fulltime attendance at Ferrari in Maranello, Italy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?