9th September 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester

plz tell me about companies providing industrial training for 6 months after b tech 7th sem
of e.c.e. stream in delhi and ncr and process of getting nod in bhel haridwar to e-mail adderess [email protected] please

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  4. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
  5. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months?
  6. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  7. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student? -- [New]
  8. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  10. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  11. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months? I am a student of ECE 7th semester
  12. Details of Oil and Petroleum companies providing 6 or 12 months Industrial training?
  13. How to do 6 months training in 8th semester? Which are the companies providing 6 months training on stipend basis? I am a student of B.Tech having CSE Trade
  14. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  15. Can I get a good job after doing industrial training? I am a student of 7th semester
  16. Which industry will be good for me to do industrial training for 6 months in ETC
  17. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  18. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
7th July 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester

i am pursuing my btech in biotechnology from shoolini university of biotechnology ,solan .am in 3rd sem and want to know companies in punjab that can provide industrial training during december.
31st August 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester

I am pursuing b.tech in mechanical from global institute of management and emerging technology. Amritsar. I am in 7th sem and want to know which companies provied 6 month industrial training with internship in lucknow
2nd September 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I am students of ece 7th sem i want to take training in automotive please help me

Email:- [email protected]
25th November 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Industry Internship or real time practical training is essential if you are keen to join real estate or infrastructure industry. there is a vast gap between college teaching and skills required to work.

I recommend every civil engineer or pass outs to undergo practical training under a professional organisation like L & T etc. also recommend CSDRI's 8th semester industry training program.

Why CSDRI’s Industry Internship?

This is "INDIA’S FIRST “EUROPEAN CERTIFIED” CONSTRUCTION TRAINING"

8th Semester, B. Tech. / B.E. OR 6th Semester, Diploma civil students can do Full Foundation Course of 4.5 months such that they Become Ready for Job, Industry and ALSO Achieve Qualification as a “Certified Site Engineer”, according to International ISO 17024.

This certification is widely accepted in Middle East, Europe and in Large Indian Corporate.

Full Foundation Course will be conducted at M/s Godrej Properties, Project Summit, sector 104 Gurgaon, at M3M & L&T’s, Project Golf Estate, Sector 65, Gurgaon and at Tata Housing, Project Primanti, Gurgaon.
10th October 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Tech In CSE in Gurukul Vidyapeeth in chandigarh. I would like to know about the companies that provide 6 months internship based industrial technical trainings in Bangalore and Gurugram. Please enlighten me on the best cases.
My email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?