9th September 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?

i am a B.Tech 3rd yr ece student i want to join internship programmes please can u tell the procedure that hw we can get internship in core companies and when we can apply for it please tell in which month these will be conducted? hw to prepare for it please reply

Related Questions:
10th February 2013, 09:17 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a B.Tech 3rd yr ece student i want to join internship programmes please can u tell the procedure that how we can get internship in core companies and when we can apply for it please tell in which month these will be conducted? hw to prepare for it please reply

Hello,
In the course of engineering life,going for an internship is of great value which will help in making a great contribution during placement. For some companies going for an internship is compulsory before the selection process or whatever.

Now, regarding the electronics branch, there are various core companies which manufacture various electronic components and conduct researches.

A good company where you can go for such internship is given below:

>> DIXON TECHNOLOGIES

It is the largest EMS provider in India and has brought many accolades in the country. It has gross leading in the domestic electronics market where by its headquarter is in Noida.

You can apply with resume to the concerned stating that you are going for an internship.
Please apply here:http://www.dixoninfo.com/apply.php

Regards,

yash
19th December 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?

I AM A CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDENT HOW TO I APPLY FOR INTENSHIP IN LARSEN AND TUBRO
28th February 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a B tech 3 rd yearMechanical Engineer student from NIT Raipur, i am interested to do my internship in L&T company mumbi. please advise me the procedure for that.
8th August 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i, student of mca ,i want to join internship program. how to i reply this program. please guide me.
5th April 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of RVR&JCCE studying 3rd yr Btech Mechanical.Can I get the details regarding Internship in ISRO Sriharikota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?