10th September 2012, 10:35 AM
zourine

Required Qualification to appear for TET Exam? How much fee should I pay to give this Exam?

1-Iam a Bsc II year student i want to write the tet exam i don't know what is the qualification required for tet .

2-where is the tet institutions?

3-what is the fee?

10th September 2012, 06:46 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Qualification to appear for TET Exam? How much fee should I pay to give this Exam?

TET stands for Teachers Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by each state separately to recruit teachers in state government funded schools for the Class I to Class VIII. The test has been made mandatory by the Ministry of Human Resources and Development few years back to raise the standard of education in government schools.

It is mandatory for all the states to recruit teachers based on the performance in Teachers Eligibility Test. In case any state decides against conducting the Teachers Eligibility Test then it would have to recruit teachers based on the performance in CTET Exam.

Central Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education on the behalf of HRD Ministry. Just like the TET exam, this exam is conducted to recruit teachers for central government schools. The CTET exam is considered as more difficult comparing to the TET exam.

To answer your question, first it is required that you complete the graduation course followed by mandatory B.Ed degree. Only after that you would be eligible for the Teachers Eligibility Test.

Eligibility

>> The candidate should be Indian citizen.

>> A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

>> A B.Ed degree with at least 55 percent marks.

>> There is no age limit.

The fee and other requirements varies from state to state. Had you been more specific about the state, I would have been able to help you better.

Anyway generally the Fee pattern is as following:

General - Rs 500/-

SC/ST/OBC - Rs 250/-

However not every state follows the same pattern. It could be different for each state. Therefore you should check before applying.
7th October 2012, 12:50 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Qualification to appear for TET Exam? How much fee should I pay to give this Exam?

TET----- Teachers Eligibility Test.

Eligibility for TET EXAM:

The candidate should be Indian citizen.

A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

A B.Ed degree with at least 55 percent marks.

There is no age limit.

The fee and other requirements varies from state to state. Had you been more specific about the state, I would have been able to help you better.

General - Rs 500/-

SC/ST/OBC - Rs 250/-
27th November 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

how much fees for entrance examination?
28th November 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED TO SSC, 2 ,BA.AM I TET EXAM
29th December 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my bsc 2nd year.can i attend this exam next year
6th January 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

b.ed appering vale students bhi tet ka form bhar sakte h
8th January 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I AM FINISHED B.B.A., AND M.B.A., I ATTEND THE TET EXAM
9th January 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i had 2 years experience in teaching field ,can i attend tet exam
21st January 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

can B.Ed possible without any practicle?
21st January 2013, 06:25 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by zourine View Post
1-Iam a Bsc II year student i want to write the tet exam i don't know what is the qualification required for tet .

2-where is the tet institutions?

3-what is the fee?
In order to appear in TET(Teacher Eligibility test),You will require to fulfill these Eligibility criteria :-

-->>For Primary Stage :-
  • Educational qualification :-
  1. Your minimum educational qualification should be 10+2/Intermediate pass out in any stream.
  2. You will need degree of Diploma of Elementary Education of 2 years or above.
  • Marks :- Your minimum marks should be 50% in Intermediate.
-->>For Elementary Stage :-
  • Educational qualification :-
  1. You should be graduation pass out in any stream.
  2. You must have a B.ed Degree of at least 1 years.
  • Marks :- Your minimum marks in Graduation should be 50%.
Exam Fee - Rs 500.

To Visit its Official Website -->> Click Here .
21st January 2013, 09:17 PM
aman1257

HI

Eligibility

>> The candidate should be Indian citizen.

>> A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

>> A B.Ed degree with at least 55 percent marks.

>> There is no age limit.

General - Rs 500/-

SC/ST/OBC - Rs 250/-

However not every state follows the same pattern. It could be different for each state. Therefore you should check before applying.
3rd February 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

ONLY GRADUATION QUALIFICATION IS SUFFICIENT FOR TET TEST..
21st May 2013, 07:02 PM
s m samy
Member+

Eligibility

** The candidate should be Indian citizen.

** A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

** There is no age limit.

22nd July 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How may time we can wirte TET exam? I come know we are not eligible for wirte exame after 3 times. Is it right?
17th August 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Iam from Kerala . I am a Bcom graduate. Let me know I am eligible for TET exam or I have to take BEd ? Please infom
28th August 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification for hs tet and when it will be held
24th September 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can the 2 year ntt student give the tet examination
14th October 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

minimum qualification to computer teacher?
21st October 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i am complete b.lit tamil and diplama tamil pandit can i write tet exam
4th February 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am HS passed on 2012 and now 1st year ba appear so I can TET exam.?
4th March 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I belong to ST category and I have no 45 percentage in graduate degree !
10th October 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

how much fee should I pay to give tet exam?
24th March 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir
I have don diploma electrical engg in 65% can i apply OTET 2015, my mail id [email protected] , and phone no- 9658804368, sir please give me details.
19th August 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have completed my btc this year . Is it neccessary to give TET exam to become a teacher or not ?
Kindy inform on my email [email protected]
3rd October 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I am doing the BTC and my first year exam is complete but my result is not coming. Can I sit in TET exam.
6th October 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm a teacher. I have done my B. A. in 2013-16 from Ignou open university. My d. el. ed. Session from regular (DIET ) is 2015-17. Are my both degrees valid. Please help me sir.
15th December 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my D.Ed in 2009 and I have been working in school as a teacher since 2001. I have changed my school in the academic year of 2013 -14. Do I need to give Mahatet exams. Because I have been told by somebody that teachers who have joined after 2013 will have to give Mahatet. Is it compulsory? Please guide me. Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?