10th September 2012, 02:56 PM
uma likki

Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class

sir, i completed m.sc and M.tch computer science with first class but i am eligible as assistant professor in government polytechnic college. in the notification i have seen B.tech with first class and its equivalent. what is the meaning of equivalent.

Related Questions:
  1. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in engineering colleges?
  5. How to become a Assistant Professor in government college after completing M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  6. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  7. Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?
  8. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  9. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  10. Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?
  11. Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  13. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  14. Am I eligible for Informatics Assistant Exam after completing MSc in Computer Science?
  15. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
  16. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  17. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  18. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
30th October 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class

how we become assisstant professor in government colleges after completing my M-tech in computer science and engineering
1st March 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class

i m working as lecturer in government polytechnic can i go to eligibly for bsc collage ?? i m doing BE in electonics and communication
4th July 2014, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

i have third division in BSc(pcm) but i have first division in MTech(cs).Is it enough to be teacher
in engineering college.
31st July 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

for engineering students what is the eligibility to get a job in govn polytechnic college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?