10th September 2012, 11:13 PM
aeronots

Is Aeronautical best for girls?

is aeronotical is best for girls and wat will be the job for girls in dis field? actually i want to become an aeronotical engenier but my paernts are not allowing me to do dis and i am studing in first year in fazaia degree college of karachi (college of airforce) plzzzzzz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  2. Is Aeronautical Engineering suitable for girls? Can girls get placed in good companies after that?
  3. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Is it true that boys are preferred more than girls for Aeronautical Engineering placements?
  5. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical set in Merit? Best colleges for Aeronautical?
  6. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  7. Jobs and Career Scope after MSC-IT -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  9. Is Aeronautical course a good choice for Girls? Do girls have to stay away from house for this?
  10. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  11. Is Aeronautical best for girls?
  12. Which is the best government aeronautical college?
  13. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical Seat in Merit? Which are the best colleges in Aeronautical?
  14. Can girls study for aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Different courses after standard 10th?
  17. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  18. Which is a better career between BBM and engineering? Which has more demand and which has a better opportunity?
22nd February 2013, 10:32 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: Is Aeronautical best for girls?

Basically aeronotical engineering is for those who have interest. It is just that, if you have interest, you can go for it.

In this newer generation, people doesn't differentiate much on gender on jobs. So, basically aeronotical engineering is suitable for any gender.

Best of luck.
23rd June 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10th plzz tell me sud i be a aeronautics engeenier in future being a girl
30th June 2013, 04:41 PM
pinksony

Hello dear....

Each course has its own important.......there are many jobs in all fields..... It totally depends on you....

At present and future aeronautical field is good.....there are many jobs for girls and boys.....

Aeronautical is best for both girls and boys.......there are many jobs....where you can work in air hosters...you can design the world.....

Make a good choose......

All the bet dear....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?