11th September 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and Procedure to get admission for MSW course through IGNOU?

i want to know about msw course though ignow. plz tell me the detail about fee and admission timings .

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  2. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  3. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects?
  4. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  5. Last date for admission in correspondence MSW course in IGNOU university in bangalore
  6. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  8. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  10. How to take admission in MSW?
  11. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  12. Criteria to take admission in IGNOU for MSW?
  13. What is the fee structure for MSW course?
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure for MCA from IGNOU, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for correspondence MSW in IGNOU? I have completed my B.A
  17. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
  18. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University? -- [New]
3rd May 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and Procedure to get admission for MSW course through IGNOU?

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.what is the fees of msw from ignou in delhi university
2nd August 2017, 06:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and Procedure to get admission for MSW course through IGNOU?

MSW (Masters of Social Work) is an 2 years course. The duration of the course varies between 2 - 5 years. The fee structure varies around INR 27k.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed graduation or equivalent degree in related stream with 50% from any recognized university.
- There is 5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
- There is no age limit for getting admission into IGNOU.

The admission process will be given based on the previous year performance. You need to apply for admission through online by visiting their official website. The application forms are available in the website.

For more details you can check their official website: http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/sosw/programmes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?