11th September 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in Industrial electronics

sir, i had completed my polytechnic in industrial electronics and now in 3rd year b.tech engg. in applied electronics and instrumentation, i want to know what is the criteria for joining merchant navy and how can i excel in merchant navy?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in Industrial electronics
  2. How should I join Merchant Navy after completing 3 years diploma in industrial electronics branch
  3. Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%
  4. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  5. Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications?
  6. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy having completed B.Sc in Electronics?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  9. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  10. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61% -- [New]
  11. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  12. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  13. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  14. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  16. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  17. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  18. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
1st July 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in Industrial electronics

sir,
I'm girl sir i want to join navy merchant . I complete 10th now I'm trying for poly which field i have to chose.Can you plz suggest me .
10th May 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in Industrial electronics

I have done polytechnic with mechanical (automobile). How can i join merchant navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?