11th September 2012, 10:48 PM
sushma chaudhary157

How to prepare for economics and labour law for december attempt

how to prepare for economic n labour law for december attempt..i didnt attend any class for this subject.cs module is too confusing.so shud i prepare only from scanner???will it help??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get december attempt? I have failed in CS foundation June Attempt
  2. Last 10 years solved question papers with answers for CS executive programme -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Objective type Questions on Social Science and Labour Law for Labour Officers Exam in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Which diploma course should I join after finishing UG course in LLB?
  5. How to prepare for income tax and GCL? How to learn sections of company law?
  6. Syllabus of C.S (Company secretaryship)?
  7. How to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing?
  8. How can I register under Welfare Officer? I am a MBA diploma holder in Labour law
  9. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  10. How to join CS course after completion of Post Graduation?
  11. Will there be any CPT Exam in September 2012?
  12. Is it possible to get any exemption form of any paper in CS? What will be the course structure? Where is the regional office in Bangalore?
  13. Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in Law for B.A.(Economics) student? -- [New]
  14. Question papers and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for EEE?
  15. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  16. Which Books to prepare for Economics for NET Exam?
  17. What are the subjects included in company secretary course?
  18. What are the subjects of LLB in Pakistan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?