12th September 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete criteria for NET exam? I have done M.A B.Ed with special subject(English)

Dear Sir/ Ma'm,
I have done my M.A B.Ed with special subject English. I have scored 52.63% in my M.A English. I have an experience of teaching for 10 years in high school. I belong to SBC caste, my age is 37 years. I would be thankful if you would let me know whether I am eligible to appear for the NET exam and what are the procedures.
I would really be thankful to hear from you.
Regards,
Rakhi S.K

6th October 2012, 11:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete criteria for NET exam? I have done M.A B.Ed with special subject(English)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/ Ma'm,
I have done my M.A B.Ed with special subject English. I have scored 52.63% in my M.A English. I have an experience of teaching for 10 years in high school. I belong to SBC caste, my age is 37 years. I would be thankful if you would let me know whether I am eligible to appear for the NET exam and what are the procedures.
I would really be thankful to hear from you.
Regards,
Rakhi S.K

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.This test will be conduct for only lectureship , PHD and JRF .

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam but their is also some marks criteria.

You have completed MA course so you are applicable for NET .

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55% above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Your masters degree marks is 52.63% so you are not applicable for NET exam if you are from SC/ST category then you are applicable for this course .

For JRF ,The age should be below 28 years and for Lectureship there are no age limit.

Your age now 37 years old so you are not applicable for JRF post but you are eligible for PHD/Lectureship post .

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?