12th September 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBA in Hospital Management after completing 4 years BSc Nursing programme? Which are the universities that I can opt?

i hav recently completed my 4 years BSc nursing programme. can i get admission in mba in hospital management. which are the universities i can opt , what woud be the fee structure and the package after completion..

Harshjot Aulakh (Punjab)

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBA in Hospital Management after finishing Bsc Nursing?
  2. How to do hospital management after completing BSc Nursing?
  3. M.Sc. in Nursing or MBA in Hospital Management? Best options in nursing field? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  5. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  6. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  7. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  8. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  9. How to get admitted in BSc Nursing after becoming hospital administrator
  10. How can I become a Hospital Administrator?
  11. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  12. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  13. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  14. Which course to study abroad after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  15. Can I do MBA in hospital management after completing BSc in Nutrition?
  16. Which management topics are available for MBA? I am doing BSc Nursing and want to do MSc Nursing
  17. Best MSc Nursing and MBA Hospital Management Colleges in India? What is their total course fee?
  18. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
31st August 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBA in Hospital Management after completing 4 years BSc Nursing programme? Which are the universities that I can opt?

hi i have done masters in hospital management in india and would like to go usa, what kind of pg course or ph d course should i opt and can anyone give the list of best universities for them? Thank you
31st August 2013, 04:40 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBA in Hospital Management after completing 4 years BSc Nursing programme? Which are the universities that I can opt?

yes you can get admission inHospital Management..
This will be done only after you pass the test...
25th November 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

is there any experience needed to study mba hospitality management after completing b.sc.nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?