12th September 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Information about CA entrance exam? I am a B.A student with 52% and aged 38 years old

Plz gv me some information about CA....i am BA with 52% n 38years old ....is it possible if I am doing CA....... Regards Suman ghosh123

Related Questions:
  1. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Introduction to Information Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. What is the age limit for engineering entrance exam? I am 20 years old
  3. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IAS exam eligibility for 35 years aged 10th class pass person -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information about Mamlatdar entrance exam
  6. Procedure to apply for CPT entrance? I want to do CA -- [New]
  7. CMC Ltd. Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Previous 5 years papers of IIT JAM entrance exam?
  9. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams?
  10. Information about MCA entrance exam? I am a student of BSc CS final year
  11. Date of forms and entrance exam for B.Ed from DU? Pattern of paper for Science student?
  12. Information on how to write the IPS entrance exam? Books to be read for the exam?
  13. Information about the Biotechnology entrance exam? I am a student of class 12th PCB
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  15. What is the scope after M.Pharm? I am a M.Pharm student
  16. Last years entrance exam paper for the entrance of B.Ed and M.Phil?
  17. Can I join MBA college as a professor with 31 years of teaching experience? I am an MBA student with more than 65%
  18. A bank employee aged 43 years with M.Com , MBA and LLB qualification is applicable for ICWAI? Is there any exemptions for any papers?
24th August 2015, 02:12 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about CA entrance exam? I am a B.A student with 52% and aged 38 years old

One can register for CA-IPCC directly on the condition they have passed graduation degree.The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write CA-IPCC directly is 55% for a Commerce Graduate and 60% for a Non-Commerce Graduate.
As per percentage criteria, you can't get admission for CA-IPCC .

There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course . They are :

*Foundation course or CPT

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

It is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy.

IPCC registration is applicable for two times in a year. So, a candidate can register accordingly. IPCC exam is conducted twice a year in the month of May and November.
7th June 2017, 04:18 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Information about CA entrance exam? I am a B.A student with 52% and aged 38 years old

CA course has an entrance exam called CPT which has 4 subjects with 200 marks.

The subjects are
Accountancy - 60 marks
Mercantile law- 40 marks
Quantitative Aptitude- 50 marks
Economics- 50 marks.

Each subject require 30% marks individually and in aggregate 50% ie out of 200 minimum 100 marks are required to pass the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?