13th September 2012, 12:41 AM
saswati55555

Is it possible to have journalism as a career after B.Tech?

Is it possible to have journalism as career after btech ? Because im nt interested in this line. if i can do this, what is the duration of course?

11th November 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to have journalism as a career after B.Tech?

Doing journalism after engineering beneficial???
6th January 2013, 12:54 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it possible to have journalism as a career after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saswati55555 View Post
Is it possible to have journalism as career after btech ? Because im nt interested in this line. if i can do this, what is the duration of course?
Hi

If you have done your B.Tech, then why do you want to go for Journalism ? I am asking this because you had taken your graduation in B.Tech yourself and now if you do Journalism, then your B.Tech course would become valueless. Still as you say, you are interested in that course, I am hereby giving you details of it.

Journalism is a full time B.A graduation program which is of 3 years duration. It can be done by ANY 12th pass student from a recognized school with good marks in the board exams. You should not be a fail in any subject. This is again a graduation course, so it would not be suggested that 7 years you waste doing your graduation course.

What I would suggest you is that you can take up MBA. Master's in Business Administration is another great course which can give you much more exposure and you can take up any field in any company after that. This is a Post Graduation course more importantly so you would have a 4+2 years of Grad + Post Grad degree. According to me that would be much more sensible.

Still if you wish to know more about the Journalism course, Click Here.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
23rd April 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I am doing btech IT. I have 5 arrear only maths ........... How can i get job ???............ What type of job can i choose ??? What is the best way for me????
3rd May 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Hie....I m madly intrested in journalism....and now I m doing engg :(...plz tel me d way to get into journalism widout doing B.A...coz i read d post before dis...n u advised to do MBA wich again is not my part of intrest...so plzzzz help me out ...!
6th May 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Is it possible to have journalism as a career after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saswati55555 View Post
Dear anonymous,
In my opinion both are seven seas apart, because one is into logic while the other plays with words.
Neverthless, if you wish to be a technology related media professional, (which has the least probability to come to light and even lesser than the least probability to deliver as desired by media houses) then I guess you can try. (though you will stake your career if it doesn't hits the mark).
27th August 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I m madly intersted in journalism .but now iam doing B.E (ECE)final year ,pls tell me about way to get or acheive in job for journalism
12th December 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Anyone interested in Journalism and either doing or completed their bachelor degree in Engineering can become a journalist. You can study Masters in Journalism. That only requires you to complete Bachelor in any stream. Don't loose hope and complete your bachelor first. Other thing is it is not neccessary to have a journalism degree to become a journalist.You just need strong writing skills. Engineering students can do good in technology journalism. You can do freelance journalism and earn well.
12th December 2015, 01:29 AM
abhikash01

Anyone interested in Journalism and either doing or completed their bachelor degree in Engineering can become a journalist. You can study Masters in Journalism. That only requires you to complete Bachelor in any stream. Don't loose hope and complete your bachelor first. Other thing is it is not neccessary to have a journalism degree to become a journalist.You just need strong writing skills. Engineering students can do good in technology journalism. You can do freelance journalism and earn well.
2nd October 2020, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Difference between petty cash book and cash book
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?